Tonino's Pizza promises the finest ingredients including Grande® mozzarella cheeses; sauces made from imported San Marzano tomatoes and fresh Italian basil; and dough made the traditional way, with no preservatives or additives, using an old family recipe with natural yeast.
But our dedication to using good, clean food in our pizza shops goes even further than the best cheese and homemade sauce and dough. You might be surprised to also know that:
- We use non-GMO, D.O.P. tomatoes, which are certified by the Italian government
- We use 100% hormone-free, fresh, never frozen tenderloin chicken (not processed chicken)
- Our ground beef and burgers are made with 100% certified angus beef
- We use 100% corn and/or canola frying oil, with no partially hydrogenated oils
- We fresh cut our deli meats daily
- We never use MSG or added preservatives in our foods
- When possible, we purchase tomatoes and other fresh vegetables from local farmers' markets
Come try our food... you can TASTE our difference.